All listings for this product
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.94Trending at £10.20
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £11.95Trending at £12.44
- £7.14Trending at £7.73
- £9.94Trending at £10.94
- £10.82Trending at £11.57
About this product
- DescriptionExplains children's understanding of death at different ages and outlines how adults can best help them to cope with the death of friends/relatives. A whole range of responses are discussed - from the physical and pragmatic to psychological responses.
- Author(s)Atle Dyregrov
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Out-of-print date24/03/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- doreen549106 Jun, 2014by
A really g book which gives really good basic information on the suibject.
this is a good book by a well respected and trusted author who I consider to be an authority in this area.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.