All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt head of cover title: Williams-Sonoma.
- Author BiographyFred ThompsonAs a writer, cooking instructor, food stylist, and grilling guru, Fred divides his time between Raleigh, North Carolina, and New York City. He has written six cookbooks, including Grillin with Gas (Taunton, 2009), Barbecue Nation (Taunton, 2007), and Hot Chocolate (Harvard Common Press, 2006), which was nominated by the International Association of Culinary Professionals as Single Subject Cookbook of the Year. He is the managing editor of Edible Piedmont, which focuses on food in the Piedmont area of North Carolina, and weekend gourmet columnist for the News & Observer in Raleigh, NC. He has also written for Fine Cooking Magazine, Wine and Spirits Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens, Family Circle Magazine, Everyday with Rachael Ray, and the San Francisco Chronicle. Ray KachatorianA Los Angeles based photographer, Ray specializes in fashion, still life, travel, and food. His work has appeared in four Williams-Sonoma cookbooks, including The Pasta Book and Family Meals, winner of an IACP cookbook award. His photographs have also appeared in many magazines, including Metropolitan Home, House Beautiful, and InStyle.
- Author(s)Dr Fred Thompson
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width201 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Pagination223 pp
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £34.67
- £7.79Trending at £8.63
- £20.50Trending at £21.87
- £16.14Trending at £18.08
- £16.72Trending at £18.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.