CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role of language in framing welfare policy and contemporary welfare discussions.
- Author BiographyLISA M. GRING-PEMBLE is Assistant Professor of Rhetoric at George Mason University.
- Author(s)Lisa M. Gring-Pemble
- Date of Publication30/12/2003
- Series TitlePraeger Series in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notebibliographic references, index
- Weight535 g
- Width154 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.