All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionExamines, with historically informed nuance, the myriad routes of cultural influence that converged in the American grindhouse phenomenon and its aftermath.
- Author BiographyAustin Fisher is Senior Lecturer in Film and Television Studies at Bournemouth University, author of Radical Frontiers in the Spaghetti Western (2011), founding co-editor of the Global Exploitation Cinemas book series and editor of Spaghetti Westerns at the Crossroads (2015). He serves on the Editorial Board of the Transnational Cinemas journal, is Co-Chair of the SCMS Transnational Cinemas Scholarly Interest Group, and founder of the Spaghetti Cinema festival. Johnny Walker is a Lecturer in Media at Northumbria University, UK. His writing on horror and exploitation cinema can be read in journals such as Horror Studies, the Journal of British Cinema and Television, and in his forthcoming books Contemporary British Horror Cinema: Industry, Genre and Society (2015) and Snuff: Real Death and Screen Media (Bloomsbury, 2015).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleGlobal Exploitation Cinemas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Content Note31 bw illus
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAustin Fisher,Johnny Walker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.