All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete introduction to the process of the grinding and polishing of metals that gives specific details of the equipment and devices needed and the materials used to make grinding wheels, belts and papers.
- Author BiographyStan Bray is a model engineer of long standing and author of a number of books on model engineering and associated subjects. He was founder and editor of the magazine Model Engineer's Workshop, former editor of Engineering in Miniature, associate editor of Model Engineer and editor of several other magazine of related subjects.
- Author(s)Stan Bray
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleWorkshop Practice
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 41
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note73 black and white photographs; 12 scale plans & line drawings
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.