Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.98
- £4.00Trending at £4.62
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.24Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for grooms that ushers the groom through various stages of planning and preparing, getting him to that final moment, when he says 'I do,' and beyond.
- Author BiographyWhen Mike Arnot was about to pop the question and prepare to get married(2003), he realized that there was very little modern information available to grooms preparing for a wedding. After the wedding, Mike decided to take up the challenge and create GroomGroove.com from the ground up. It has become a beacon for challenged husbands-to-be around the world.
- Author(s)Michael Arnot
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication17/01/2009
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight146 g
- Width107 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.