All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an ethnographic portrait of two political campaigns, New Jersey Democrat Linda Stender's and that of Democratic Congressman Jim Himes of Connecticut, who both ran for Congress in 2008. This title examines how American political operatives use personalized political communication to engage with the electorate.
- Author BiographyRasmus Kleis Nielsen is research fellow at the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism at the University of Oxford and assistant professor at Roskilde University in Denmark.
- Author(s)Rasmus Kleis Nielsen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note11 line illus. 1 map.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.98Trending at £8.96
- £8.50Trending at £12.48
- £11.83Trending at £12.80
- £10.87Trending at £12.04
- £9.77Trending at £14.93
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £9.02Trending at £10.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.