All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the implicit phenomenological and existential foundations of Carl Schmitt's political philosophy. It claims that Schmitt decisively breaks with the metaphysical tradition and predicates the political on the 'groundless' categories of existence, including risk, decision, and agonism.
- Author BiographyMichael Marder is Post-Doctoral Fellow and Lecturer in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Toronto. He is the Associate Editor of Telos: A Quarterly Journal of Critical Thought.
- Author(s)Michael Marder
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.