All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Garry L. Landreth,Kevin A. Fall,Robert C. Berg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsRationale and History of Group Counseling. Diversity and Social Justice in Group Work. Group Work and Theory. Holistic Leadership Training. The Group Leader's Internal Experience. Co-Leadserhip: Rationale and Interpretation. Initiating a Counseling Group. Maintaining a Group: Process and Development. Working Effectively with Resistance in Groups. Evaluating the Leader and Group. Group Counseling of Children. Group Counseling with Adolescents.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Berg, EdD, is Professor Emeritus at the University of North Texas and Adjunct Professor at Southern Methodist University. Garry L. Landreth, EdD, is Regents Professor and founding Director of the Center for Play Therapy at the University of North Texas. Kevin A. Fall, PhD, is Professor and Program Coordinator in the Department of Counseling, Leadership, Adult Education, and School Psychology at Texas State University-San Marcos.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
- £9.71Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.