All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- Series TitleMathematical Sciences Research Institute Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCalvin C. Moore
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsAmbiguity Functions and Group Representations.- Kirillov Orbits and Direct Integral Decompositions on Certain Quotient Spaces.- Some Homotopy and Shape Calculations for C*-Algebras.- Small Unitary Representations of Classical Groups.- Dual Vector Spaces.- Exponential Decay of Correlation Coefficients for Geodesic Flows.- Lattices in U(n,1).- Induced Bundles and Nonlinear Wave equations.- Compact Abelian Automorphism Groups of Injective Semi-Finite Factors.- Ergodic Theory and the Automorphism Groups of d G-structure.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.