CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionGroup representation theory is both elegant and practical, with important applications to quantum mechanics, spectroscopy, crystallography, and other fields in the physical sciences. Designed as a rapid survey of the subject, this book emphasizes examples and applications of the theorems, and avoids many of the longer and more difficult proofs.
- Author(s)Victor E. Hill
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/1999
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.