All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical, user-friendly manual will provide school counselors with the information they need to set up and run twelve different counseling groups.
- Author BiographyDebra Madaris Efird, MEd, NBCT, has been a school counselor and active member of the American Counseling Association for over 20 years. She currently works for Cabarrus County Schools, CC Griffin Middle School, in Concord, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Debra Madaris Efird
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 6 black & white halftones, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.