All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere do you get your organic or obscure vegetables from? This title offers detailed step-by-step growing instructions and advice on more than 80 vegetables and herbs, with further varieties of each. It is suitable for all gardeners and foodies looking to grow organic or obscure ingredients.
- Author BiographyAlan Buckingham is a freelance writer with over 25 years' experience in illustrated publishing, both as an editor and an author. He writes predominantly on his two main hobbies - gardening and photography. Grow Vegetables is illustrated with Alan's own photography.
- Author(s)Alan Buckingham
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1270 g
- Width203 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £4.05Trending at £6.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.