All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAn insightful and practical toolkit for managing organizational growth Growing Pains is the definitive guide to the life cycle of an organization, and the optimization strategies that make the organization stronger.
- Author BiographyERIC G. FLAMHOLTZ is president and cofounder of Management Systems Consulting Corporation. He teaches in various Executive Education programs at UCLA's Anderson School of Management, where he is Professor Emeritus. He also teaches Executive Education programs for various universities in China. YVONNE RANDLE is executive vice president and co-owner of Management Systems Consulting Corporation, where she has been a consultant since 1983. She also lectures at UCLA's Anderson School of Management in various Executive Education programs.
- Author(s)Eric G. Flamholtz,Yvonne Randle
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight724 g
- Width184 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.