All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.50
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.70
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates how race and ethnicity influence the experiences of teens in four key social institutions-family, peer groups, school, and religious communities.
- Author BiographyBrad Christerson is Associate Professor of Sociology at Biola University. Korie L. Edwards is Assistant Professor of Sociology at The Ohio State University.Richard Flory is Associate Research Professor of Sociology and Senior Research Associate in the Center for Religion and Civic Culture at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Brad Christerson,Korie L. Edwards,Richard W. Flory
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note26 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.