All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a practical and understandable presentation of how to use children's literature/picture books to enhance literacy and language development in children ages birth to eight years. This title helps you learn effective strategies for selecting and evaluating books, planning reading experiences, sharing stories with children.
- Author BiographyWalter Sawyer is a graduate of Siena College, Assumption College, and the State University of New York at Albany. He holds BA, MA, and EdD degrees, and is certified in and has worked at all levels of education from nursery school through graduate school. Currently he is an administrator for the Waterford-Halfmoon School District in upstate New York, and teaches graduate courses in writing and reading at Russell Sage College in Troy, New York. He has been an active member at all levels of the International Reading Association, and is past president of a local area reading council.
- Author(s)Walter Sawyer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width202 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.