Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.73
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.24Trending at £10.42
About this product
- Author(s)Seamus Carey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight399 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Introduction: Story and Philosophy Chapter 2 Power Chapter 3 Advocacy Chapter 4 Guilt Chapter 5 Community Chapter 6 Gratitude Chapter 7 Forgiveness Chapter 8 Faith Chapter 9 Turning Inwards 10 Bibliography 11 Index
- Author BiographySeamus Carey, Ph.D., is chair of the Philosophy Department at Manhattan College and the author of The Faithful Parent: Discovering the Spirit of Purposeful Parenting and The Whole Child: Restoring Wonder to the Art of Parenting. He has published several journal articles and has appeared on several radio programs. He frequently lectures to colleges and parent groups.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.