All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1832, Dr Schuessler introduced the biochemic theory stating that the diseases are result of deficiency of one or more of essential inorganic substances in the body. Keeping this in mind, this book has been formulated to bring forth the treatment of the various maladies through biochemic remedies.
- Author(s)Harald W. Tietze,Ingfried Hobert
- PublisherB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Weight124 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.