All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases the varied and inventive tactics that are being used by big-name brands, non-profit organizations and individuals to promote themselves, their ideas and their products. This title features over 70 international campaigns, including: Stunts, Street Propaganda, Sneaky Tactics, Site-specific campaigns and Multi-fronted attacks.
- Author BiographyGavin Lucas lives in London and is Senior Writer at the leading communication arts journal and blog Creative Review. He is the author of Guerrilla Advertising (2006) and Badge Button Pin (2007), both published by Laurence King, and has contributed features and reviews to magazines including Wonderland, Plastique and Le Cool.
- Author(s)Gavin Lucas
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note285 colour illustrations
- Weight1120 g
- Width230 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.