All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a qualitative study, which explores whether college-study-skills courses taken by a group of Black students could help them academically and socially integrate in a predominantly White private university.
- Author BiographyCherlyn A. Johnson is Assistant Professor in the Language and Literature Department at Virginia State University.
- Author(s)Cherlyn A. Johnson
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication09/11/2005
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width166 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £5.69Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.