All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionNew technologies are making information more fluid, but what does this mean for information providers? Without a doubt, it means that traditional roles are evolving and that the task of providing information demands greater expertise in exploiting new technologies and navigating their uncharted ebbs and flows of information.
- Author BiographyDennis Lambert is Head of Collection Development and Management at Falvey Memorial Library, Villanova University. He also manages the preservation program at Villanova. Winston Atkins serves as the Preservation Officer for the Duke University Libraries. He teaches a seminar in preservation in the Public History Program at North Carolina State University. Doug Litts is the Assistant Librarian at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, Virginia. Lorraine Olley is Executive Director of the Library Administration and Management Association, a division of the American Library Association.
- Author(s)Dennis K. Lambert,Douglas A. Litts,Lorraine H. Olley,Winston Atkins
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleCollection Management and Development Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notebibliog
- Weight108 g
- Width151 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.