All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionChina's rich flora is unrivalled in temperate latitudes of the world, with 30,000 species of plants. This exceptional pictorial flora to Western China describes and illustrates over 2,400 plants.
- Author BiographyChristopher Grey-Wilson was a botanist at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew for 22 years. In 2007 he was awarded the Royal Horticultural Society's highest accolade, a Victoria Medal of Honour (VMH). Phillip Cribb is a leading specialist on the taxonomy and conservation of orchids. He was Curator of the Orchid Herbarium at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, until his retirement in 2006.
- Author(s)Christopher Grey-Wilson,Phillip Cribb
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Content Note2000 colour illustrations, 10 maps
- Weight1560 g
- Width193 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.