All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a beginning design engineer or an experienced engineering manager developing a mechanical integrity program, this guidebook gives you an examination and review of the requirements applicable to the design, materials selection, fabrication, inspection, and testing of pressure vessels and their components.
- Author(s)James R. Farr,Maan H. Jawad
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1066 g
- Width218 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.