All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential single-source textbook to understand light propagation in guided optical structures. Includes graphs, calculation methods, and numerical results of solved problems to illustrate the theory. For students, newcomers and resarchers in guided & fiber optics. .
- Author BiographyJacques Bures obtained a license degree in Science from Grenoble University (L.Sc.), France, and a Masters and Doctorate from Laval University (M.Sc., D.Sc), Quebec, Canada. He teaches at the Department of Engineering Physics at the Ecole Polytechnique Montreal, Canada. Professor Bures is a founding member of one of today's leading labs in fiber-optic communications science, with many pioneering developments to their credit, including spinoffs of several successful commercial ventures. His research interests include all-fiber passive components, fiber characterization, and theory and simulation software.
- Author(s)Jacques Bures
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication12/11/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight710 g
- Width171 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £16.24Trending at £17.11
- £21.10Trending at £25.73
- £5.18Trending at £5.54
- £16.15Trending at £27.60
- £13.35Trending at £13.98
- £11.40Trending at £13.07
- £8.57Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.