All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £17.99Trending at £21.51
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
- £20.50Trending at £22.07
- £16.14Trending at £18.25
- £16.72Trending at £18.82
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionA Bible reading resource that offers four months of in-depth study. Instead of the usual dated daily readings, it provides weekly units, broken into at least six sections, and an introduction giving context for the passage and a final section of points for thought and prayer.
- Author BiographyThe Rev Dr David Spriggs is a Baptist minister, currently working as Head of Church Relations for Bible Society, where he has also been Project Director for The Open Book. He contributes to BRF's New Daylight notes and, among other publications, has written Feasting on God's Word (BRF, 2002).
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Width120 mm
- Height167 mm
- Edited byDavid Spriggs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.