All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionWith advancements in the science and application of pulmonary rehabilitation programmes, this title assists those working in the pulmonary rehabilitation field in understanding the components of pulmonary rehabilitation and applying best practices, as well as updating and improving their existing programmes.
- Author BiographyAACVPR's mission is improving the quality of life for patients and their families by reducing morbidity, mortality and disability from cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases through education, prevention, rehabilitation, research and aggressive disease management.
- Author(s)American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.