All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume aims to guide individuals on the front lines of school reform. The narratives provided here shed much light on an increasingly important subject - the role and work of change agents. It highlights the critical roles of change agents as negotiators, nurturers, teachers, and learners.
- Author(s)Frances Rust,Helen Friedus
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSchool Reform S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 32
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Weight272 g
- Width157 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.05Trending at £17.11
- £29.21Trending at £31.41
- £27.15Trending at £30.19
- £9.18Trending at £9.35
- £13.77Trending at £14.99
- £12.24Trending at £12.93
- £3.90Trending at £5.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.