All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt whispers, it sings, it rocks, and it howls. It symbolizes the voice of the folk - the open road, freedom, protest and rebellion, youth and love. It is the acoustic guitar. This book introduces us to builders of artisanal guitars, their place in the art world, and the specialized knowledge they've developed.
- Author BiographyKathryn Marie Dudley is professor of anthropology and American studies at Yale University.
- Author(s)Kathryn Marie Dudley
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note42 halftones, 3 line drawings
- Weight735 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.42
- £41.09Trending at £42.49
- £39.99Trending at £41.92
- £36.75Trending at £39.88
- £12.89Trending at £15.40
- £7.79Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.