All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its wide breadth of coverage, this text will be of great value to all who research, produce, process or use hydrocolloids, both in industry and academia.
- Author BiographyPeter A Williams is Professor of Polymer and Colloid Chemistry and Director of the Centre for Water Soluble Polymers at the North East Wales Institute. Has published over 170 scientific papers and edited over 30 books. He is Editor-in-Chief of the international journal Food Hydrocolloids. His research is in the area of physicochemical characterisation, solution properties and interfacial behaviour of both natural and synthetic polymers. Recent work has been involved with the determination of molecular mass distribution using flow field flow fractionation coupled to light scattering, rheological behaviour of polymer solutions and gels, associative and segregative interaction of polysaccharides, development of polysaccharide-protein complexes as novel emulsifiers.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSpecial Publications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 294
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1130 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byGlyn O. Phillips,Peter A. Williams
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.