All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides valuable tips on how to use the guide, as well as articles on various collectible rifles and the art of rifle trading.
- Author BiographyStephen D. Carpenteri has been shooting and hunting for more than fifty years and has been writing about firearms and ammunition since 1975. A handloader, target shooter, and all-around gun buff with experience in all aspects of firearms usage, Carpenteri is an avid gun collector and longtime user of the Gun Trader's Guide. He resides in Lyman, Maine.
- Author(s)Stephen Carpenteri
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note500 b&w photographs
- Weight680 g
- Width205 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.87
- £17.64Trending at £19.31
- £6.87Trending at £7.20
- £3.34Trending at £3.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.89
- £4.50Trending at £5.37
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.