All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis three-volume work tells its history through the fascinating cast of characters both on and before the bench and the many challenging issues the courts faced including war, riots, rebellion, murder, infidelity and even a failed hanging.
- Author BiographyDoug Clark, a practicing lawyer who has lived in China, Japan and Korea for over 25 years, has trawled through dusty archives around the world to bring back to life this long-forgotten exotic world.
- Author(s)Douglas Clark
- PublisherEarnshaw Books Limited
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleGunboat Justice
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationVoeux Road Central
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintEarnshaw Books Limited
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight454 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.40Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.