All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £59.73
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.03
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluates thought-leaders in e-commerce. This book explores the impact and significance of e-business as illustrated by the work and thinking of a number of key players in the field. Its aim is to be a guide for business people who are looking to make optimal and profitable use of e-business, as well as to students.
- Author BiographyJohn Middleton is Co-Director of the Centre for Strategic Thinking. From 1996 until 2004, he was Director of the Bristol Management Research Centre. He is a Chartered Member of the Institute of Personnel and Development and since 1994 has been an Associate Lecturer at the University of Bristol. He has taught IT Management on Manchester Business School's International MBA programme since 2001. He has written eleven books to date, including Writing the New Economy (Capstone, 2000), The Ultimate Strategy Library (Capstone, 2003), Culture (Capstone, 2002), and Detox Your Personal Finances (Infinite Ideas, 2004).
- Author(s)J. Middleton
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleGurus on... S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.