Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £5.51Trending at £6.54
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.74
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
About this product
- DescriptionA substantially revised second edition of the classic book that discusses the work of H.L.A. Hart and analyzes his important contributions to analytical jurisprudence.
- Author BiographySir Neil MacCormick is the Regius Professor of Public Law and Leverhulme Research Professor at Edinburgh University. He has also served as Member of the European Parliament for Scotland, as a member of the Convention on the Future of Europe, and as a Vice-President of the Scottish National Party. He is President of the International Association for Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy.
- Author(s)Neil MacCormick
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2008
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleJurists: Profiles in Legal Theory
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford Law and Politics
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.