All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf your organization is looking for a storage solution to accommodate a virtually endless amount of data, this book will show you how Apache HBase can fulfill your needs.
- Author BiographyLars George has been involved with HBase since 2007, and became a full HBase committer in 2009. He has spoken at various Hadoop User Group meetings, as well as large conferences such as FOSDEM in Brussels. He also started the Munich OpenHUG meetings. He now works closely with Cloudera to support Hadoop and HBase in and around Europe through technical support, consulting work, and training.
- Author(s)Lars George
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £20.33
- £9.94Trending at £14.98
- £25.69Trending at £29.11
- £9.94Trending at £13.47
- £7.99Trending at £14.98
- £26.30Trending at £35.99
- £15.16Trending at £23.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.