All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
About this product
- DescriptionCreated through a student-tested, faculty-approved review process with hundreds of students and faculty, HIST3 provides an engaging and accessible solution for the U.S. History course--and one that appeals to the diverse learning styles of today's learners.
- Author BiographyKevin M. Schultz teaches American history at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), one of the most diverse campuses in the country. He has special interests in religion, ethnic and racial history, and American intellectual and cultural life. He is currently president of the Society for U.S. Intellectual History and is the author of several books. His most recent, BUCKLEY AND MAILER: THE DIFFICULT FRIENDSHIP THAT SHAPED THE SIXTIES (W.W. Norton & Co.), came out in 2015 and was reviewed widely, including in The New Yorker, the Wall Street Journal, and dozens more venues. His TRI-FAITH AMERICA: HOW POSTWAR CATHOLICS AND JEWS HELPED AMERICA REALIZE ITS PROTESTANT PROMISE was published by Oxford University Press in 2011 and is now in paperback, and his essays have appeared in THE JOURNAL OF AMERICAN HISTORY, AMERICAN QUARTERLY, THE JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF RELIGION, LABOR HISTORY, and several other venues, popular and academic alike. An award-winning teacher, he received his B.A. from Vanderbilt University and his Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Kevin Schultz
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1385 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.