All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a timely and urgently needed effort by the best researchers and interventionists in the field today. Latino-serving agencies and professionals, as well as the growing number of Latino-focused HIV prevention researchers, graduate students, and faculty, will find this an invaluable resource, reference, and guide.
- Author BiographyKurt C. Organista, PhD, is Professor at the School of Social Welfare, University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note17 line-cuts and 4 half-tones
- Weight660 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKurt C. Organista
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.