All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces computer skills to you students. This text includes features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for success.
- Author BiographyGary B. Shelly wrote and published his first computer education textbook in 1969. More than twenty million copies of Shelly Cashman Series' textbooks have been sold. Gary and a talented group of contributing authors have produced books on computer programming, computer concepts, and application software that are the leading textbooks in the computer technology market today. Gary has hosted the annual Shelly Cashman Institute, a week-long training event focusing on the latest topics in technology, for the past 34 years. Dr. Denise M. Woods is an associate professor in the School of Management at Purdue University Calumet in Hammond, Indiana. Prior to her 10 years in academia, she worked in the information technology (IT) industry for 20 years. She is the co-author of all four editions of the Shelly Cashman Series' HTML titles.
- Author(s)Denise Woods,Gary B. Shelly
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight567 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £14.78Trending at £15.04
- £32.31Trending at £45.58
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £22.02Trending at £31.04
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.