All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book of Habakkuk (one of the twelve Minor Prophets) is an intensely personal testimony played out against a highly political backdrop. This book examines Habakkuk as a work of sophisticated theological inquiry and as an artistic creation.
- Author BiographyFrancis I. Andersen taught Bible studies in the United States and other countries, and was David Allan Hubbard Professor of Old Testament at Fuller Theological Seminary before retiring. He is currently Professorial Fellow in the Department of Classics and Archaeology at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Francis I. Andersen
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Anchor Yale Bible Commentaries
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight744 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Introduction byFrancis I. Andersen
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.62
- £4.00Trending at £6.81
- £12.95Trending at £12.99
- £11.99Trending at £16.77
- £8.49Trending at £10.42
- £18.95Trending at £30.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.