All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this book--all of them published here for the first time--provide a long-overdue critical discussion of Jurgen Habermas's cascade of ideas.
- Author BiographyJohn B. Thompson is a Fellow of Jesus College, Cambridge.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1982
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid Held,John B. Thompson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.