All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together information from a wide range of sources to define the ecological problems caused by landscape change and to highlight the relationships among landscape change, habitat fragmentation, and biodiversity conservation. This book considers key theoretical principles for examining and predicting effects.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Lindenmayer is research professor and Joern Fischer is post-doctoral research fellow at the Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies at the Australian National University in Canberra.
- Author(s)David B. Lindenmayer,Joern Fischer
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Notetables, figures, photos, maps, boxes, index
- Weight699 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £19.99Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.97
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £19.38Trending at £19.98
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.