All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Science, The Facts series is a clear, straightforward introduction to science topics. The information is presented very simply and carefully selected photographs bring the subject to life. Where appropriate, simple experiments are also included. Ages 8+.
- Author BiographyRebecca Hunter is a science graduate who has also taught science at primary level.
- Author(s)Rebecca Hunter
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience, the Facts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/12/2006
- Content Notephotos
- Weight392 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading AgeFrom 9 To 12
- Interest AgeFrom 9 To 12
Best selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £16.99Trending at £23.98
- £20.95Trending at £44.95
- £11.49Trending at £12.12
- £3.86Trending at £6.77
- £2.25Trending at £2.83
- £15.00Trending at £18.76
- £14.25Trending at £15.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.