All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a way to talk about race and racism by focusing on racial habits and how to change them. By getting to the core of the racism that lives on in unrecognized habits, the author argues charitably for white folk to recognize the distance between their colour-blind ideals and their actual behaviour.
- Author BiographyTerrance MacMullan is Associate Professor of Philosophy and Honors at Eastern Washington University. He is co-editor of Revealing Male Bodies (IUP, 2002). He lives in Spokane, Washington.
- Author(s)Terrance MacMullan
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- Series TitleAmerican Philosophy
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £21.26Trending at £22.78
- £6.67Trending at £7.98
- £6.66Trending at £7.67
- £7.92Trending at £8.99
- £9.20Trending at £10.99
- £8.94Trending at £9.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.