All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an interpretation of American society. This book features a preface relating the arguments of the book both to the realities of American society and to the debate about the country's future.
- Author BiographyRecipient of the National Humanities Medal, Robert N. Bellah is Elliott Professor of Sociology Emeritus, University of California, Berkeley. Richard Madsen is Professor of Sociology, University of California, San Diego. William M. Sullivan is Senior Scholar at the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. Ann Swidler is Professor of Sociology, University of California, Berkeley. Steven M. Tipton is Professor of Sociology and Religion at Emory University and the Candler School of Theology.
- Author(s)Ann Swidler,Richard Madsen,Robert N. Bellah,Steven M. Tipton,William M. Sullivan
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.30
- £12.41Trending at £12.72
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
- £9.95Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.