All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is addressed to women who are thinking about training for a half-marathon. It provides useful information on how to prepare well, enjoy the training and glow from the achievement of crossing the finish line.
- Author BiographyJeff Galloway has worked with over 200,000 average people in training for specific goals and Galloway's quest for an injury-free marathon training program led him to develop group training programs in 1978. He is the designer of the walk-run, low mileage marathon training program (Galloway RUN-WALK method) with an over 98% success rate. Barbara Galloway has been a serious runner for years and was on the Florida State women's track team. Her best 10K time is 41:50, and marathon time 3:18. She has a master's degree in physical education and conducts running clinics during running vacation retreats at Lake Tahoe and Athens, Greece.
- Author(s)Barbara Galloway,Jeff Galloway
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenreAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note50 photos & illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.71
- £11.76Trending at £12.42
- £9.95Trending at £10.36
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £8.77Trending at £9.46
- £11.99Trending at £12.66
- £14.35Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.