All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuch of this book is a record of the time the author spent between 1965 and 1970 as an English teacher in Aneiza - a provincial town in central Saudi Arabia.
- Author BiographyBorn in Rugby during the Second World War, James Budd studied Arabic at Cambridge. After his time in Saudi Arabia he worked in Kuwait Oil Company, the Shell Company of Qatar and the Civil Aviation College in Doha until 1983. In 1984 he moved to Muscat, where he worked for two years as a translator and English teacher at a language institute. He joined the Oman News Agency in 1992, returning to England in 1998. Since then he has lived beside the River Stour near Manningtree on the Essex-Suffolk border.
- Author(s)James Budd
- PublisherArabian Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArabian Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour), 1 map (black and white)
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.50Trending at £10.97
- £52.31Trending at £55.23
- £11.89Trending at £12.89
- £9.13Trending at £10.05
- £9.50Trending at £10.03
- £2.39Trending at £3.05
- £11.89Trending at £22.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.