All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jack A. Jenner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight282 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Part 1: Auditory Verbal Hallucinations (AVH) in Context. Introduction. Historical Perspectives. Part 2: Need for Hallucination focused Interventions. Psychosocial Interventions. HIT (Hallucination focused Integrative Treatment). Psychosocial Interventions. HIT (Hallucination focused Integrative Treatment). Part 3: HIT in specific target groups. HIT adjustments for specific patient groups. HIT and Suicidal Patients. Part 4: Other Hallucination focused Therapies. Individual Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Psychoses (CBTp). Empowerment Movement Aiming at Understanding Voices. Voice Dialogue. Part 5: Insight-oriented Psychotherapies. Introduction. Experiential or client-centered psychotherapy (Ep). Conclusions. Appendices.
- Author BiographyJack A. Jenner is a consultant psychiatrist and psychotherapist registered for children and adolescents as well as adults in the Netherlands. He has been presenting and giving workshops internationally on issues relating to emergency psychiatry, suicidology, psychiatry and hallucinations for over 30 years. He is the director of AUDITO, a centre for diagnosis and treatment of people with auditory verbal hallucinations, and is the creator of HIT. He has formerly been associate professor of community psychiatry at Groningen University and visiting professor at Banaras Hindu University.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £79.00Trending at £100.99
- £35.00Trending at £41.14
- £10.89Trending at £12.71
- £12.99Trending at £13.58
- £6.92Trending at £7.54
- £21.24Trending at £25.53
- £10.77Trending at £16.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.