All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal first step for learning about ham radio Beyond operating wirelessly, today's ham radio operators can transmit data and pictures; use the Internet, laser, and microwave transmitters; and travel to places high and low to make contact.
- Author BiographyH. Ward Silver got his first ham radio license in 1972. His ham experiences led to a 20-year career as an electrical engineer, designing microprocessor-based products and medical devices. He writes for the American Radio Relay League and publishes a popular ARRL e-newsletter, The ARRL Contest Update.
- Author(s)H. Ward Silver
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight524 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.