CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.39Trending at £13.47
- £17.11Trending at £19.77
- £12.20Trending at £12.79
- £5.67Trending at £7.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.48
- £8.91Trending at £11.93
- £7.66Trending at £9.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a reference for those wishing to identify any of Europe's plethora of arboreal life. There is a standard dichotomous system employed throughout the guide which illustrates a whole host of trees from the oak to the cedar of Lebanon.
- Author BiographyChris Humphries, John Press and David Sutton are all experts in their various fields and work at the Natural History Museum in London.
- Author(s)C.J. Humphries,David Sutton,John Press,etc.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/03/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/01/2005
- Content Note335 colour artworks
- Weight700 g
- Width147 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ian Garrard,etc.
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.