All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCheck out the super strength of the Great White, the taunting taste buds of the Tiger shark, the bizarre head shape of the Hammerhead and the human-friendly nature of the Whale shark.
- Author BiographyA background in science, education and journalism has been the perfect foundation for author, CAMILLA DE LA BEDOYERE. She studied Zoology and Geology at Bristol University, and has subsequently written or edited more than 200 books for children and adults, many of which aim to explain and explore the natural world and our relationship with it. As a freelance journalist, Camilla compiled the Children's Page in a British national newspaper for more than six years, and her work for adults includes magazine articles and books on health, art, design, biography and travel. Camilla is a specialist literacy teacher at a London high school, developing reading skills and encouraging a love of learning through books. In her spare time, Camilla pursues an interest in art and likes to travel, visiting the places she writes about and watching wildlife in action.
- Author(s)Camilla de la Bedoyere
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDiscover Sharks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £7.77Trending at £8.50
- £3.76Trending at £5.14
- £9.67Trending at £11.91
- £3.99Trending at £5.56
- £9.99Trending at £14.98
- £7.99Trending at £8.38
- £3.82Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.