All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author takes the reader on a personal tour of the eastern counties of Britain: Suffolk, Norfolk, northern Essex and eastern Cambridgeshire. He describes the history of East Anglia through the people, the towns, the inns and landscape of this part of England.
- Author(s)Hammond Innes
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/04/1986
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/05/2000
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight1260 g
- Width220 mm
- Height290 mm
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.34
- £10.00Trending at £12.21
- £4.65Trending at £4.98
- £11.41Trending at £12.02
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £12.02Trending at £13.56
- £15.19Trending at £16.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.